Wednesday 18 July 2012

I can see the light - June 2012

Have started purchasing items for the new house, picked up a day bed on ebay for my dressing room (otherwise known as bedroom 2) and am waiting the arrival of my custom made pendant light for the master bedroom ($575 60cm x 40cm). The pendant should look great against the grey/sage green walls.


Orchid pendant light by Alex Earl



Thinking of this for over the bath but will probably be vetoed by Mr R who hates 'seeing the bulb' - he might like the price though at only $171, maybe I can bribe him with some red wine




So love the antler pendant but don't really know where it could go ($895 from Schots Home Emporium).


 At least we are sorted for the dining area, quite a statement but we both love it. We purchased it at the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul and bought it home in our carry on luggage.

3 comments:

  1. The bribe would need to be a case of grange to go for the wire light

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orchid pendant light, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a standing/hanging lamp like this, they are absolutely gorgeous! I agree theyre quite a statement and am not quite sure how it will fit into the new house.

    ReplyDelete